A revolution in Point of Sale computer systems, mPOS embodies what businesses should expect and demand of a retail management solution
mPOS is simple to use, fast, powerful and handles sales, credits, lay-bys and special orders as well as a host of other features, all at the touch of a button. All POS functions can be activated by the keyboard, mouse or even touchscreen!
Functions such as recording EFTPOS payments are simplified with the ability to link a number of banks’ EFTPOS devices directly into your system.
Frequent customers are serviced by capturing data on their buying patterns and preferences allowing proactive promotion of new releases to these targetted customers. If you send large mail-outs to your customers, mail handling savings can be made by printing the unique Australia Post DPID barcode¹ directly onto the label or envelopes.
Special orders can be taken directly at the Point of Sale. Orders can be filled from stock, placed on order or back order with suppliers. The order method can be manually controlled or automatically defaulted, dependent on stock levels and delivery times. The flexible, customer specific discount rate feature, once set, ensures consistency and eliminates errors.
Account customers are serviced through a range of options including part-invoiced for supplied items (with an optional balance of order report), or the invoice can be deferred until all items in an order have been accounted for.
mPOS even features a module specifically designed to serve the needs of café style retail outlets, ensuring your business has a more effective software solution.
- Point of Sale that is simple, fast and powerful
- Quick-scan for single quantity sales
- Extensive stock searching functionality
- Lay-bys with payment tracking
- Manage customer accounts
- Transaction history
- Sales statistics
- Product statistics
- Till checks
- Till-open tracking
- Stock transfers
- Voucher creation and sales
- Void sale at any point
- Handle customer returns with ease
- Suspend sale
- Discount any item or all
- Delete any item during a sale
- Multiple methods of payment on one sale
- Easy end-of-day balancing procedures
- Reprint receipts
- Stock take while trading
- Easy-track by phone number
- Frequent buyer facility for loyalty programs
- Track interests by department and category
- View balances (with ageing)
- Pay accounts
- Maintain lay-bys
- Produce quotes
- Special orders
- Word search
- Title key
- Extra key
- Quick info including quantities
- View product history
- View products on lay-by
- View stock at other stores
…and a whole lot more including
- Extensive lay by tracking functionality with payment history
- Comms for multi-store stock synchronisation and portable computer “docking”
- Generate and print vouchers
- Review voucher history including voucher barcode validation to eliminate fraud
- Handle multiple stock takes concurrently
- Stock take by department or all, in a number of sequences
- Restricted inter-store email
- Handle multi-store stock transfers with ease
- Great user access security features down to function level
- Easily maintain POS configuration parameters including receipt header and footer, maximum
- change, sales rules, and over 50 other parameters
Plus mPOS can now be configured to incorporate the Café module – designed to serve the needs of food and beverage retail and café style outlets!
mPOS Café builds on the strengths of the feature-rich mPOS to provide an additional module for food and beverage retail operators
Building on the strengths of mPOS, the module has been developed to accommodate the needs of a variety of food and beverage retail outlets.
Whether your business is a bookshop playing host to a café, a café or restaurant that also sells retail products such as souvenirs, or any other kind of food and beverage outlet, mPOS Café embodies what you should expect and demand from a retail management solution.
But the application of mPOS Café is not contained to the food and beverage industry. The mPOS Café module can also be customised to serve the needs a variety of other retail environments including hairdressing salons, dry cleaners, souvenir outlets, and even a mobile phone retail outlet – the list is endless!
As with all of our software products, mPOS Café can be fully integrated into back office accounting software and can be deployed as either a standalone unit or into one central online database where a chain of outlets exists.